Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TIERD OF DRAMA???

OMG! r u tierd of drama too? I am! I just want to tell the other person to back off! Some Advice would be is to be the bigger person! But how??

  •   ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TELL THEM SRAIGHT OFF! 
  • if your problem is with someone who is
    • a brat!
    • thinks she/he knows it all
    • FAKE
    • a wanna be
    • scarrry
    • then read below!!!!
  • "Listen _(name goes here)___ , i'm tierd of you thinking you can treat me anyway! Im so tierd of it! I am a human, and obviously a bigger person. If you can keep your cool because of something stupid, and feel like you wanna throw some hand, then you need to go get help! The thing is You always wanna talk and talk, but when the fight happens your the one thats gonna say "hit me first" because your too scared to take the first hit! So leave me alone!
  •  Hope that helps ya! Fighting is kind of bad but you gotta do what you gotta do right?? 
  •    be careful ! ---anonymous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment